*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

survivor

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Widow4/25/18, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Widow4/25/18

Widow4/25/18 Member

This is my very first post. It's a biography of being a survivor.
    I lost my preemie Amanda to a brain aneurysm 2/23/06 she was born at 27 weeks on 12/4/05....strongest little fighter who'd come home to live a little loved by more and die. My husband Tony and I didn't talk about her much after she died he turned abusive. Went through hell, but it wasn't my first rodeo, survived getting abused as a child and survived the now 15 concussions survived electrocution, losing a child was much different than losing my spouse at 37. I use that term spouse loosly some days because one day 5 yrs ago he punched my shoulder and have a permenant separated shoulder.
    Anyhow might have some anger issues we later had 2 more children... My children now , we just experienced their first birthday without their father, he was killed in a motorcycle accident 4/25/18 I didn't get the call till I called his phone three hrs after he'd died. He had almost become a John Doe. I was in shock but it wasn't a hoax he really wasn't walking through the door...
    Alone in a sea of people that's how I still feel when I eat alone.
    I have a TBI, PTSD and anxiety.
    But I have to stay strong for my babies cause I AM A SURVIVOR