*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Signs, Visions & Dreams...

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jonathan5757, May 31, 2020.

1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Well I can honestly say since Aimee's passing back on match 14 I've had some odd experiences involving her, mostly protection as I've could of had a mid-life crisis, which I believe happened 2 weeks ago, along with over working as a result Totaling 2 cars in a week, hence the 2 week hiatus...
    Back to the Reason of the post.
    I"he had little signs here and there, song on the radio, me saying I love you and hearing back in her voice, Love you too handsome.

But dreams, I have really good dreams when I do REM sleep. But I ask Aimee to visit my dreams every night with no avail. I miss her so much. Some nights just wanting to hold her close...I was going through some old pants of mine she wore and found them folded up, I unraveled them to realise these were the pants she last wore in the hospital before cutting them off and putting her into a full medical gown....I began to cry and break down....I just want to see her again in my dreams, I miss her so much...I cry for My Aimee as I write, I miss you my Angel, my sweetness, my everything...
    -Jonathan Staufenbiel - A Man of Many Experiences...