*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Missing her

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by IanH, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Janet Pate

Janet Pate New Member

2. Janet Pate

Janet Pate New Member

Lucille, your post gave me hope. My husband of forty eight years died less than six weeks ago, and I haven’t stopped crying. I often ask if there will ever again be joy. He was the best thing in my life and I am lost without him. There are so many decisions to be made and I am just not able to do it without his input. I am consumed with loneliness while being completely surrounded by family.

3. Kls

Kls New Member

4. Kls

Kls New Member

5. Kls

Kls New Member

I just joined for the same reason, to find support. My best friend, my soul mate and wife of 38 years just passed on Feb 11, 2018
    I had taken her in only 7 days earlier for back pain, sleeplessness and bloating and we were gut shot with the Cancer diagnosis. This was so unreal, she had never been sick, never drank, never smoked, never even took aspirin. And now she's gone and I am so lost. Our daughters are helping whenever they can but they are devastated too. Both of them were very close to their mom. I feel like a ship with a broken rudder, She was the glue that held this family together and the compass that gave me direction in life. God, I miss her so much. The littlest things will make me lose it, hearing the ring tone that let me know it was her calling, any of the songs we loved to listen to on our frequent motorhome trips. I miss the sound of her voice, her sweet laugh, her smile which always brought joy.

6. Estela

Estela New Member

I know what is your pain, I'm in the same situation... God bless you.