*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my husband

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Lili, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Lili

Lili Member

You're brave. The hospice contacted me but I didn't want to have anything to do with them. Here is my email ileana9504@yahoo.com
    My dad calls me Lili. Maybe later we can exchange phone numbers and talk.

2. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Yeah I'm from Lansing Michigan I was born and raised there, I lived in Florida for 15 years. Tuesday I'm flying out to Michigan to visit family and friends for two weeks I can't wait.

3. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your husband. There are others here who have also lost spouses. Hopefully, you can help each other.

4. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Good afternoon! How are you doing today? I'm doing pretty good. How did you lose spouse? Hope we can talk more.

5. Jeff123

Jeff123 Member

I am sorry,I know that does not help. I lost the love of my life after 23 years together to a brain aneurysm she was only 46. She was with me one moment and gone the next.

6. Rednecks Wife

Rednecks Wife Member

So very sorry for you loss. 32 yrs is a very long time to be together. I wish I had answers to help you. But i’m Going through losing the love of my life of 18yrs. Two months September 25th. And i’m Trying to figure out how to survive not ever seeing/talking/touching..or doing things together. The simple things in life. Every body keeps telling me that there’s purpose. I’m still trying to figure the purpose! Why would a young man of 50..strong intelligent a good man that still had purpose here on earth..get attacked by the most cruel..unforgiving evil disease ever??? And what is my purpose???? I’m so sorry if this was depressing. I guess i’m Also saying that I don’t how you are even sane. If it been that long for us !! I wouldn’t function at all. Your a very strong women to have got this far. We all have niner strength. I know this bc of how far I’ve got myself. But that inner strength doesn’t stay around as long as I would want it. If that makes sense. One day at a time. Tha’ts all we got to work with. Take care