*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Did

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Erex37, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Erex37

Erex37 New Member

I lost my mom 5 days ago. It doesn’t seem real. It was sudden and unexpected. I miss her so much.

2. I lost my boyfriend unexpectedly 19 days ago. I too feel the same way. How can this be real. I literally talked to him 10 minutes before he died of a massive heart attack. It feels like I am in a horrible nightmare.

I am sorry for the loss of your mom and hopefully we both can get thru this. Our love for our loved one will help us.

3. Monalisa711

Monalisa711 New Member

I am so sorry that you lost your mom. I am myself on November 12 at 9 PM everything changed my life my mother had gone to sleep and then I heard a loud thump when I opened her door she was just laying there almost lifeless I started CPR but she didn’t have a chance. I’ve been sick ever since that day with grief I miss her so much. A few days after we buried herI got Covid I was deathly sick for almost 4 weeks. It’s been really hard so I understand. Nothing seems real right now. And it’s hard not having anybody to come over and talk to me All do the Covid