*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Widowed after 40 years

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by John Bruce, Jan 17, 2022.

1. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Debra,

It's good to "see" you again. I'm over the top tired... I didn't sleep much last night, but other than this, I've been managing to keep Mr. Grief from trashing entire days.

I hope you have at least one reason to LMSO today, but hopefully many more...

As always, sending you lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

1guy, Gary166, Debra M and 1 other person like this.
  2. Debra M

Debra M Well-Known Member

Hi Deb. And thank you so much for your warm reply. And it's good to "see" you again as well! Sometimes I just need to take a break now and then...
    And I'm so sorry that you are feeling over the top tired, because you didn't sleep much last night...and hopefully you will be able to get some extra rest today and you will have a much better night's sleep tonight. And I'm so glad that you have been able to keep Mr. Grief from trashing entire days!! And I know how that is, as I have my ever present daily battles with him!! And thank you so much also for saying you hope I have at least one reason to LMSO today, but hopefully many more. And I hope the same for you as well! My girls and I are having lunch with a friend, then we are going shopping.
    And I'm sending you lots of hugs and love and wishing you peace and all of us peace also!!
    Debra

1guy, Gary166 and Van Gogh like this.