*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by griefic, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Xangelichaos

Xangelichaos New Member

Western Massachusetts

Van Gogh likes this.
  2. Calixicana

Calixicana New Member

Central Coast, CA

Van Gogh likes this.
  3. George Durham

George Durham New Member

Van Gogh likes this.
  4. Starrseeker

Starrseeker New Member

I now live in North Carolina, in Smoky Mountains. Just moved here.

Sparrow

Van Gogh likes this.
  5. JanetKE

JanetKE New Member

I live near Madison Wisconsin

6. Ruthiellen

Ruthiellen New Member

I am from New Mexico.

7. Em66

Em66 New Member

North Carolina/South Carolina border

8. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

I'm checking out states to move from Calif. Is Western North Carolina humid? Summers? Thank you.

9. Lea ann

Lea ann New Member

I am in Albuquerque New Mexico

10. Paula kemp

Paula kemp New Member

I am in Mohave Valley, Arizona

11. Debra M

Debra M Well-Known Member

I'm in Bakersfield, California.

12. Debra M

I'm originally from Glendale Heights, Illinois.

13. CovinaCa

CovinaCa New Member

I live in Rudy, Arkansas

14. Debra M

Hi, I'm Debra, and I live in Bakersfield, California. Please feel free to correspond with me...

15. CovinaCa

CovinaCa New Member

My wife grew up in Bell Gardens and I am from Covina. We moved to Arkansas in 1988. We would have been married 40 years on July 17th. I lost her 21 days ago. I've been so lost since then. I held her hand and stroked her hair all day on the day she passed. I placed my head on her chest and listened to the last beat of her heart. I'm terribly lost now and cry daily. Thank you for contacting me.

16. CovinaCa

CovinaCa New Member

My wife grew up in Bell Gardens and I am from Covina. We moved to Arkansas in 1988. We would have been married 40 years on July 17th. I lost her 21 days ago. I've been so lost since then. I held her hand and stroked her hair all day on the day she passed. I placed my head on her chest and listened to the last beat of her heart. I'm terribly lost now and cry daily. Thank you for contacting me.

17. Debra M

Oh, I know where Bell Gardens and Covina are. And it must be nice there because you have been living in Arkansas for so long. And I'm so sorry for your loss!! My heart goes out to you!! And I certainly understand the extreme pain and grief that you are experiencing, as well as you feeling like you are terribly lost and you are crying daily. Because I am going through exactly the sane extreme pain and grief that you have been, I cry several times a day, as well, as I lost my husband that I had been married to for over 41 years. And it feels like it's is so very difficult to get through every day. And you're so welcome. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime you feel the need for some support.
    Take care
    Sincerely, Debra

18. Debra M

And I meant to add that I lost my husband on February 11, 2022... and it truly is such an extremely difficult, heatlrtbreaking experience....

19. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is Karen. I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my husband, Jack, 1 year ago and I've been on this forum ever since. My husband's aunt and uncle lived in Covina for years. I lived in Reseda many years back. Your loss is new as is Debra's also. I still cry and still miss Jack terribly. Looking back at one year I remember those first few months of shock and disbelief. In a way, I still am in disbelief.
    I hope you will stay with this forum and find support. It's a place you can vent anytime, say anything with no judgements. Blessings, Karen

20. CovinaCa

CovinaCa New Member

I appreciate it. Thank you. I've been posting on Facebook closed group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GriefAnonymousFamily/. You can see my posts there under David Ashmore.

Debra M likes this.