*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Wednesday ART THERAPY

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Helena Beatriz, May 4, 2022.

1. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

Awww Rose! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm definitely sure it may you long for your C. Thank God you had your kids. I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope you continue to get stronger.

DEB321, Rose69 and RLC like this.
  2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

Beautiful Robin! Good job. The flowers look real. Keep up the good work.

DEB321, Rose69 and RLC like this.
  3. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you Robin and thank you for feeling concerned for me. Yes, I was totally exhausted, I eventually got round to reading all the posts I'd missed and may I say your flower creation is lovely.
    Hope you'll show us more.
    Love and hugs to you too.
    Rose

RLC and DEB321 like this.
  4. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you George and thanks for your great art which cheered me up. Keep it up Mr Talent!
    Rose

Deborah A., RLC, DEB321 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words Karen. I'm gradually regaining strength.

Rose

Deborah A., RLC, DEB321 and 2 others like this.
  6. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you Sweetcole, yes, luckily I have my kids, they really helped me, don't know what I would have done without them.
    Rose

7. Helena Beatriz

Helena Beatriz Well-Known Member

Wednesday Art Therapy and getting ready items for today's recipe.

IMG_20231010_083301_kindlephoto-437675429.jpg IMG_20231010_083109_kindlephoto-437179324.jpg

Deborah A., RLC, DEB321 and 4 others like this.
  8. eyepilot13

eyepilot13 Well-Known Member

Deborah A. likes this.
  9. eyepilot13

101023SketchbookPage_A Face .jpg

Deborah A., RLC, DEB321 and 2 others like this.
  10. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Deborah A. and DEB321 like this.
  11. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Deborah A. and DEB321 like this.
  12. Heyhoney

Heyhoney Active Member

oh gosh Rose sending you a big hug. What a terrible time that must have been, so glad your daughter stepped in to help. You must have felt so vulnerable. I am very relieved you are on the mend although I have heard it can be a long process. Be kind to yourself.
    Kelly

Deborah A., Rose69 and DEB321 like this.
  13. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Rose,

Getting here really late... Sending you the BIGGEST!!! virtual hug all the way from TUTTAMVILLE... What a way beyond horrible experience!!!, TUTTAM!!! I'm so relieved to hear you tested negative and are okay... I hope each day finds you feeling better, and that you are back to feeling like yourself ASAP!!!

My daughter had the latest COVID variant and said it was a much more miserable experience than when she had the previous variant. She went from her bed to the couch, unable to do much of anything for a really long time. Like you, she was zapped of all energy, extremely weak. I don't remember how long it took before she finally felt like herself again. COVID SUCKS!!! BIG!!! TIME!!!, TUTTAM!!!

Sending lots more hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace... DEB & Skye

Deborah A., RLC and Rose69 like this.
  14. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you Kelly for your kind words.
    It is definitely a long process, still have a bit of a cough and get tired easily. Bruises will take a long time to fade away too.
    Thanks again.
    Rose

Deborah A. likes this.
  15. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words Deb, you have all been so wonderful with your posts to me, really appreciate you all so much.
    You're my best friends.
    Hug to you too.
    Rose.

Deborah A., DEB321 and RLC like this.
  16. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

Deborah A., eyepilot13 and Rose69 like this.
  17. eyepilot13

Thank you!!!!

Deborah A. and RLC like this.
  18. Deborah A.

Deborah A. Well-Known Member

This is so comforting for me. Grief can be unbelievably lonely and painful. I’m so grateful to see this supportive grief “family “ here. Hugs and comfort! ❤️
    Deb

RLC, DEB321 and Rose69 like this.
  19. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Deb, you are right on, lonely. I think that's one of the worst in this journey of grief, as I'm experiencing. After 3 years for me I'm still very lonely. I guess the profound sadness will always be a part of me or maybe all of us.. Thank you for posting. K

20. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Hi Karen, I remember that many of us here have the month of November in common, which is the month we lost our soulmates. It will be three years for me too, on the 15th, although time doesn't seem to make any difference, when half of us is missing, does it? I'm holding back the tears as I send a big comfort hug to you and to all my friends here, and also to our recent new members.
    Rose.

Deborah A., DEB321, RLC and 1 other person like this.