*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Sudden lost of my mother

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by LostandLonely356, Jul 4, 2022.

1. LostandLonely356

LostandLonely356 New Member

I am an only child and I just lost my best friend, my mother on May 6th. I have no kids, or significant other. It is just me and the dog now. I have good friends, but they can only do so much. I'm not close with either side of my family. I feel like no one understands what I'm going through. I'm just so lonely and it really hard going through all this alone.

2. SepSam

SepSam Member

I am so sorry for your loss,. I lost my mother 4 months ago. I feel your pain. My mother was full of life, I had plans to visit her,in the end of February she had a stroke and was hospitalised.
    It was so sudden, in about a week she was gone. I can't describe the pain I am going through . I can't tell anyone how must I miss her.

3. Lost Girl

Lost Girl Member

I am so sorry for both your losses. I lost my mom two weeks ago, we had a very rocky relationship but at one time she was my best friend. I hadn't spoken to her in a very long time and now I never can again. I feel lost and so very confused.

4. Katie Kate

Katie Kate Member

I lost my beloved mum 2 months ago. It was sudden although she had heart failure and was not too good in the days before. Now I blame myself for not realising how ill she was and I regret not have being able to tell her how much she meant to me. She was living with my family in Italy since March so that I could take care of her.
    I feel so lost and overwhelmed at times.