*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

So Tired...

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by eyepilot13, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Van Gogh

Van Gogh Well-Known Member

OK, Ms. Hum, as Linda used to say
    jokingly to me, " I hate you"!! L

Countess Joy likes this.
  2. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Okay, you can hate me. Ha!

Countess Joy and Van Gogh like this.
  3. cjpines

Well, to be honest, I didn't like your comment about dying. But, I'm glad you shared because a lot of us think about it at later age. I do. Ms Hum.

DEB321, Rose69 and Van Gogh like this.
  4. Van Gogh

Well, Ms. Hum, I apologize for my
    "Gloomy Gus" comment about my
    possible earlier than expected death.
    Since then, I've been dancing with joy,
    before live bands, at different bars, with
    women I didn't know. I've got caught up
    in the music, put Linda's cane in a safe
    place, and danced fast dances ( without
    closing my eyes, so as not to lose my
    balance). It's been wonderful, and for the
    first time, I haven't been crying for
    Linda in the morning. She'd be proud of
    me. Dancing Don Lou

Sweetcole, DEB321, Gary166 and 2 others like this.
  5. eyepilot13

eyepilot13 Well-Known Member

I would do that if I knew anyone and had pals... since you asked here's Green River Chitcago:
    https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news...23-see-a-schedule-for-big-events-in-the-city/

6. Van Gogh

Wow, thanks, Bro Lombard , for posting
    photo and article from Chicago, just in
    time for St. Patrick's Day , for all TGW! Lou

DEB321, Gary166 and eyepilot13 like this.
  7. eyepilot13

Since you were asking about how they dye the Lake I thought you'd be interested LobsterLou

Gary166, cjpines and Van Gogh like this.
  8. Countess Joy

Countess Joy Well-Known Member

9. cjpines

Countess Joy, Rose69 and Van Gogh like this.
  10. Van Gogh

Great , joyous photos. Bernadine. I was
    worried not seeing you here, bc you were
    wandering in Griefland....Lou

11. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Bernadine,

LOVE!!! the pictures of Maggie Joy!!!, having fun in the snow!!!, TUTTAM!!! Time flies by so quickly!!!, TUTTAM!!! I remember when you first brought Maggie home... Breeze used to love the snow too. She would make "doggie snow angels," and race around the house in giant circles over and over and over again. She reminded us of the Road Runner in that old Loony Tunes cartoon series, lol... Snow is one of those things Skye will probably never get to experience, but given how much she loves being outside, her inquisitive nature, and cooler temperatures, I bet she would love it just as much as Breeze once did, and Maggie does now.

Thanks for the smiles... To repeat for at least the zillionth Ttime, smiles are one thing I will NEVER!!! take for granted again, one thing I can NEVER!!! get enough of!!!, TUTTAM!!!

Sending you and Maggie lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace, all the way from TUTTAMVILLE. DEB and Skye

12. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Louster,

I can't seem to break my bad habit of not reading messages in the order in which they were posted. I'm so over the top glad/relieved!!! that you've been enjoying yourself, dancing the evenings away... Although it's so difficult not to do, worrying , thinking about all those "what ifs..." serve no useful purpose. Usually all that worrying and thinking about all those "what ifs," was a waste of time anyway.

I'm clueless as to what I did to make my message to George impossible to see unless you click on his original message first. Since it's also happened to you, I'm blaming it on a glitch in the GIC system, instead of on us, lol...

Hope however you're spending tonight, it's a good one...

As always, sending you hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace, all the way from TUTTAMVILLE, Debster and Skyester (Variety is the spice of life!!!)

Gary166, Rose69 and Van Gogh like this.
  13. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Louster,

F*CK!!! all those way beyond morbid thoughts!!!, TUTTAM!!! I'm so glad I didn't read your messages in the correct order, and read the much happier ones first!!!

Keep on dancing, enjoying the music...

As always, sending you lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB and the my furry angel dog (YES!!! she's been a total angel lately. Hoping I didn't just jinx myself!!!, TUTTAM!!! I have to take her out soon for her before bedtime walk... For now another one of those TBC's...)

Gary166, Rose69 and Van Gogh like this.
  14. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

Just what I needed to see right about now. Thanks for sharing another one of your beautiful creations with all of us.

It's almost time for me to take Skye for her bedtime walk. Hoping she finds that perfect piece of real estate, does her thing ASAP!!!, TUTTAM!!!

With lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace, all the way from TUTTAMVILLE. Debness & Skyeness

15. Van Gogh

Debster, I wrote these morbid thoughts
    after last Tuesday's annual office visit.
    Linda & I went to this doctor , with not
    much of a sense of humor, together, and
    much preferred our funny, and warm,
    nurse practitioner. Linda didn't like most
    doctors but liked her. She would've given
    me the news in a softer way, with hope.
    After a bad night's sleep after doctor
    visit, I slept well the next night. Then, bc
    life is short , as we all know too well, I
    started dancing, even with women I
    didn't know. Linda wanted that for me..
    and would've been proud. I said I was
    sorry to Karen, ( Ms. Hum),that I was a
    "Gloomy Gus", like Linda sometimes
    called me.....Next time, I will see the NP,
    share some laughs and feel better.
    Lousterino

Gary166, DEB321, eyepilot13 and 2 others like this.
  16. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

Lou im praying that you get better news at your next appointment. Having lost our soul mates im sure we've all thought about giving in to the things of the world and joining them. Living without them is the last thing that we want to do but they'd want us to keep going and save the last dance for them. We're not called Warriors for nothing. The loss we've been through has made us stronger and that strength will get you through whatever illness is thrown your way. Keep your head up!

Gary166, DEB321, RLC and 5 others like this.
  17. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Hello, my friends,
    Just managed to capture a couple of pics of new violets and daffodils, showing first signs of Spring outside in our yard. Typical March day today: warm, cool, rainy, windy, sunny, all at the same time! Hope to provide a ray of sunshine and hope for our moods, ready to wave goodbye to Winter.
    Rose

Attached Files:

Gary166, DEB321, Sweetcole and 4 others like this.
  18. eyepilot13

Beautiful images!

19. eyepilot13

Losterino be a "Player"! Go LobsterBro!

Gary166, Van Gogh and Rose69 like this.
  20. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

Thank you!!

Rose

Gary166 and Van Gogh like this.