*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My wife and friend of 30 years committed suicide

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Eddie, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Eddie

Eddie New Member

On November 13, 2017 I came home to find my wife dead. She had attempted suicide on June 4, 2017. I always promised her that I would protect and care for her, but this time I couldn't. My wife is gone and I am alone. I have a brother whose been supportive of me, but he has his own family. I don't have a family and my upbringing was saturated in abuse. I am so lost and hurt and don't know how I will feel in 5 minutes from now. I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride.

Wayne and Robin Franze like this.
  2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Eddie I'm so sorry for your loss and for the abuse you have suffered. I think you describe the experience of grief in a way so many people can relate to. There is so much up and down, there is no straight line in the time or the way the healing happens. I'm glad you have reached out for support and hope you can find some help here. We're here if you have any questions about the site or if there is anything we can do. Please take care~

Robin Franze likes this.
  3. Wayne

Wayne New Member

I understand your feelings.