*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My Daughter Was Murdered

Discussion in 'Loss of Loved One to Violence/Murder' started by ShannonLD70, Feb 26, 2022.

1. ShannonLD70

ShannonLD70 New Member

My daughter was shot 4 times by her ex boyfriend February 3,2022; she died February 6, 2022. She was an organ donor. She made her own 911 call and her heart stopped, we believe this is where her brain damage came from. Her neck was shattered and her spinal cord was severed in 2 spots, paralyzed from neck down. Once she got to the bigger hospital her heart stopped again. Her ex boyfriend was arrested for premeditated murder with a 1 million dollars cash bail. She saved her 2 little boys from him and made sure the world knew that he did this to her. I'm just taking this very hard, he hunted her down and killed her like she was an animal instead of a person he once loved. I'm extremely angry at him, he likes to control woman and I'd like to be alone with him and have a baseball bat with barbed wire. Just so I can say I beat his ass and have it get around! We haven't even started the trial part yet and I don't know how I can make it through everything