*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Missing my baby boy

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Shantel, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Shantel

Shantel New Member

Hello,my name is Lillian S Owens.. I lost my son almost three years ago on 7/3/2018. He was murdered.. I'm seeking counseling now because I'm in need of help coping on an day to day basis from my lost... I hold everything in trying to be strong for my other kids but it's definitely not working and I'm in a very bad space in my life...

2. Hugs my dear. I lost my eight-year-old son. Trying to be strong for other kids while you are falling apart on the inside is very hard I get that. I am still very numb and when I hold one of my children or anyone for that matter I no longer feel love it is a numb dull feeling of nothingness. I am here for you if you need me please reach out in the chat room or send me a message.

3. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

Hi, Lillian. My name is Chris. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I think the holidays make your situation even harder. Your kids have suffered a loss too, but it is different from a mother's loss. Hang in there until time can ease your pain a little. We care about you and love you.