*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost without her

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by Stella Francis, May 10, 2024.

1. Stella Francis

Stella Francis New Member

She's gone and I have only known life with her. Now I am poor, alone and don't want to live painfully with just me

Chris M 2000 and MICHAEL2023 like this.
  2. MICHAEL2023

MICHAEL2023 Well-Known Member

God bless you, Stella. May he hold you tightly to get you through this trying and dark time.
    Peace.
    ~ Michael

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  3. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

Stella, you are not alone. You have friends here who care about you and most of all Jesus cares about you. Hang onto hope and continue to share your feelings here as you feel led, for it helps to sort things out when we talk about it. No one has to have an answer because God will give you an answer and will help you to carry one. He loves you and cares about the pain you are going through because he went through the same pain and much more himself, just because He cared about us.
    Things will look better but you must give yourself time. All is not lost. Don't give up, but just get up each day and do what you are able. Get out in the fresh air and look at God's beautiful creation because it will be healing for you. Don't pressure yourself to feel 'normal' again. We are different after a great loss and we have to give ourselves time to adjust to that, but it doesn't mean life has to end. I know it feels like everything has stopped, but just do the little things you can each day and you will begin to get stronger.
    We care about you.
    Love,
    Chris

MICHAEL2023 likes this.