*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my 16 day old daughter

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by CMitchem94, Jul 20, 2021.

1. CMitchem94

CMitchem94 New Member

I'm completely lost. Every morning I wake up, I feel as if I am drowning. I relive that awful morning of loosing my youngest daughter. My sweet Annalynn was a complete Christmas miracle as we discovered my pregnancy around 24 weeks. We were given a due date of April 16th and she ended up coming early, March 18th. For the most part, we believed she was healthy even with her 4day stay in NICU. Then, on the morning of April 3rd, we woke up to her unresponsive. My babygirl was gone. My living children's sister was gone. Time stolen from us. I am angry. Angry that she was taken so soon. Sad, sad that she never got to experience life or truly know a mother's love. What is a mother without their child? Broken. I'm completely devastated, that this child, our beautiful babygirl is gone. Not being able to hold her or kiss her chunky cheeks.
    I'm lost on how to move forward and to honor her. I'm scared of the future. I don't know how to help my living children.