*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost husband and dad within 24 hrs

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Fmf, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Fmf

Fmf Guest

My husband ad dad passed away from two unrelated sudden events within 24 hours of each other. Just looking to connect with others

2. Duduzile Lunga

Duduzile Lunga New Member

I am so so sorry. From the very bottom of my heart I really am. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. I don't know what to say but I'm here if you need to chat.

3. MIJ

MIJ New Member

I’m sure it gets old to hear but I’m so sorry for your loss. I haven’t lost a spouse or parent but within the last month I lost both my papaw and my grandmother.
    I know it feels completely impossible to move forward after such tremendous loss. I haven’t been able to get back into the swing of school and work because of my own losses. But if you’re ever looking for someone to connect with, even if you just need to have someone listen, feel free to reach out anytime.

4. Cheryl neeb

Cheryl neeb Member

Duel loss is complicated. 9 years ago I lost my sister and dad, less than 2 years ago, I lost my husband and our youngest son. I am still feeling over the loss of my husband and son, and I don't anticipate that ever changing. It is just too much. I think we just muddle through the shock, then are left with the impossible task of adjusting to tremendous loss. The pain is with me with every breath I take.

APurpleReign likes this.