*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Losing my mother to covid

Discussion in 'Loss to COVID-19' started by mashalove5, Jun 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mashalove5

mashalove5 New Member

My name is Michele and I just lost my mother on April 8th 2020 to covid my heart literally shattered when I got the news. Recently I started getting abandonment issues and my anger is off the wall. As sad as this is my mother was my rock and I dont have her no more it's very painful for me to carry on so I carry this heavy back pack hoping one day it will unload but when will that be.

2. Dawn02

Dawn02 New Member

Pushing through the pain of a death is always very difficult. I’m very sorry for your loss. I’m sure your mother was a very wonderful person. You’ll feel the pain of this for years to come, but slowly it’ll dwindle from constant to waves, and it will be come more bearable. Every one grieves differently, and as long as you’re not harming anyone else or yourself then you need to take the time to process the grief however you need to. The most important thing, is to remember even if it feels like the world is ending, one day you’ll realize it’s still spinning, and to keep your head as high as you can through it. I wish you the best. ❤️

3. ShreyansJain__

ShreyansJain__ New Member

I too lost my mother but for me she was in the hospital and I was not even able to stand by her nor hug her when she was struggling with life. Due to COVID I was not able to meet her for one last time and it's been 2 months and it feels like eternity. If you want we can chat.