*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Just lost the love of my life

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by AnnAdams, Feb 27, 2022.

1. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Debra,

It makes me so happy to know that by sharing my feelings with you, I've helped you. This is what makes this site so special, almost magical... The feelings expressed by one of us, end up helping someone else... that person's feelings, help another person, etc. etc. etc. It's an over the top wonderful thing!!!, TUTTAM!!! As I've been saying so often, but feel the need to repeat, every time I say it, I'm so over the top grateful God gave us each other... I've learned so much from everyone in our GIC "family..." It feels so good to know I'm able to give back a bit of the help I've received.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feelings with me.

I hope today turns out better than you're expecting it will...

As always, sending you lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

Gary166, Debra M and Van Gogh like this.
  2. Debra M

Debra M Well-Known Member

Deb,
    Thank you so much for your warm reply. You are a very special person, so caring, so empathetic, and so supportive!! And thank you so much for saying it makes you so happy to know that by sharing your feelings with me, you have helped me. I appreciate that so much more than I can put into words! And I totally agree!! Reaching out and helping others absolutely is what makes this site so special...and it is almost magical!! And it is so true that the feelings expressed by one of us,end up helping someone else... and that person's feelings, help another person, etc, etc etc...and it absolutely is an over the top wonderful thing, TUTTAM!!! And I, too am so over the top grateful also that God gave us each other...and I have learned so much from everyone in our GIC "family" as well. And I feel like the fact that it feels so good to you to give back just reinforces how empathetic and caring and special you are, and that you have helped others in our GIC "family" so much more than a bit!! And you're so welcome!! Thank you so much again for taking the time to reach out to me, and help me process my feelings, by sharing your feelings with me. I was feeling so extremely depressed and so lost!! And you helped me to see past that, and given me the strength that I felt I just didn't have left!!
    And so far, today has been a lot better than I had expected, thank you so very much!!And know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts. And thank you so much also for sending me lots of hugs and love and wishing me and all of us peace.
    And hopefully your day has been good. And I'm sending you lots of hugs and love as well as wishing you and all of us peace also!! Take care always,
    Debra

3. eyepilot13

eyepilot13 Well-Known Member

Your Hugs, Love and Peace are so needed! Thanx!

4. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

Sending lots more love, hugs and peace this morning...

Hope today turns out better than you're expecting!!!, TUTTAM!!! DEB

5. eyepilot13

It just will never warm up here! Thanks again The Deb!

Gary166 and Van Gogh like this.
  6. Van Gogh

Van Gogh Well-Known Member

Hard to believe, George, but a long time
    ago, I was in Chicago, on the Fourth of
    July, and it was hot as hell!! Lou

eyepilot13, Debra M and Gary166 like this.
  7. eyepilot13

I just cannot picture the heat I know will come. This truly is the year without Spring. Cloudy Cold 45 right now.

Van Gogh likes this.
  8. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

I wish I could send you a GIANT box of sunshine and warmth... We've had unseasonably cooler temps, but can't complain, considering all the super COLD!!! weather you've had to endure. Today is going to warm up to a high of about 70 degrees, with lots of sunshine. Perfect walking weather... I'm planning on taking a super long, much needed!!!, TUTTAM!!!, walk after lunch. I have to wait until it warms up a little, lol... Right now, I'm dressed in layers, and it's in the 60's. Coming from New England, I should be laughing at myself for all these layers. I KNOW!!! what COLD!!! really is. It SUCKS!!!

Stay warm... Daydreaming about tropical places, lots of sunshine, warm ocean breezes, can be a very good thing. When Bob and I had to move to PA, our townhouse was at the top of a HUGE!!! hill. When it snowed, sometimes we were stranded, the side streets were the last to be plowed. The back of our townhouse, built on the edge of this HUGE!!! hill, overlooked a stream, and a golf course below. Although it was so peaceful... and very beautiful..., watching the snow fall..., on over the top cold days, we needed new windows. The wind blew right through the slider that led out to the back deck, through the living room, dining room and kitchen windows... Sometimes I had to dress in more than one layer of Cuddle Duds underneath my clothing, lol... This is when dreaming of tropical places, lots of sunshine..., warm ocean breezes helped, lol...

Stopping here, before I continue rambling on and on and on, etc., etc., etc. Can you tell I'm on my third cup of caffeine???!!!, lol... I know Bob would NEVER!!! let this get by him. I can (almost) hear him saying something funny about my nonstop rambling... I NEED!!! a tissue... Intermittent grief SUCKS!!!

Having just said this, I REFUSE!!! to let Mr. Grief trash my day. I just gave him the BIGGEST!!! kick in the ass for me, for you, for all of our GIC friends. Mr. Grief is no match for me today. He better realize this soon... It SUCKS!!!

Stopping here. Want more caffeine...

As always, sending you lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

Gary166, Van Gogh and eyepilot13 like this.
  9. Helena Beatriz

Helena Beatriz Well-Known Member

The weather doesn't help! Still cold I can't draw but today is Wednesday?

10. eyepilot13

Hey yo The DEB... I'm gonna go do some Wednesday Art. I am not OK... Thatz to be expected. I ACCEPT the loss and Grief even though I want to be so VERY angry and fight it. Cloudy cold raw wind again today. This truly is a year without Spring. I am just so Tired!
    Love G.