*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Its OK to not Be OK

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by eyepilot13, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Gary166

Gary166 Guest

Awesome Yin Yang Helena. The dark side appropriately relating to the cold dull dark days of winter. And the lighter side the warmth of the tropics and the sun. The drawing Explains how life is in constant change and flux. Also it is a reflection of our mood which is in constant change and flux. I love the Yin Yang! Gary

DEB321, Helena Beatriz and Van Gogh like this.
  2. eyepilot13

eyepilot13 Well-Known Member

HB your Wednesday-Art really speaks to me. I feel like I have two sides too. The light fighting the dark. Light and Dark always fighting to a point for Balance. Here is my Piece... The Sublimnity of BloodLoss pastel on Grey Paper.

Attached Files:

DEB321, RLC, Gary166 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Helena Beatriz

Helena Beatriz Well-Known Member

George, I do like your Art and also speaks to me!, it has color and is bright, I probably need to add some color to my drawings, I spoke to my sister
    and sent one of my drawings, she was happy that I'm back drawing, but I think our art depends how we feel the ups and downs, more downs than ups. For some reason every day around mid-day I start feeling sad and my concentration is nil. I'm glad that we decided to share our Art. also this is keeping me motivated even in my constant loneliness, pen and ink is one of the ways that helps to continue day by day.
    Sending you love, peace and lots of cyber hugs.

Gary166 likes this.
  4. eyepilot13

Thanks for the hugz and love.
    Did not want to create art today at all. This Wednesday thing motivated me. And your awesome symbolic work. After living my Best Friend suffering in pain and death I feel like nothingness and blankness most days. Like you way more downs than ups. Constant loneliness too.
    Much love and support from me to You!

Gary166 likes this.
  5. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Helena,

So beautiful... You are so very over the top talented!!!, TUTTAM!!! I bet you could sell your art... LOVE!!! this... If you ever decide to sell any of it, let me know...

Thank you so much for sharing...

As always, sending you lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

6. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

Just as I just said to Helena, you are over the top talented too!!!, TUTTAM!!! It's wonderful having two over the top talented artists in our GIC "family..."

Not trying to be a "nag," I totally "get" if you don't do this, but, and this is another one of those really BIG!!! BUTS!!!, REMEMBER: If you ever decide to create that book, please let me know...

Sending zillions of hugs and love your way, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

eyepilot13 likes this.
  7. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Gary,

I feel this way too, but couldn't say it half as well as you did.

As always, sending you lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

Gary166 likes this.
  8. eyepilot13

My f'd up headSpace right now is just geared to getting through each and every day. I can't handle the thought of a book or anything besides getting through 12 hours of Dialysis a week. I'm sorry. I try to be strong and ACCEPT stuff. It is so HARD!

Gary166 likes this.
  9. Helena Beatriz

So sorry George! What else can U do? Be strong and accept it, we still here and remember we have our Art on Wednesday. Love and a big hug. Helena

Gary166 and eyepilot13 like this.
  10. eyepilot13

I keep trying to be strong!

Debra M and Gary166 like this.
  11. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

No need to apologize EVER!!! You need to do whatever is best for you!!!, TUTTAM!!! I’ll be here, all of our GIC “family” will be here for you too!!!, no matter what!!!, TUTTAM!!!

I wish you could see yourself the way I see you, the way all of TGW see you…. You are so much stronger than you think you are!!! TUTTAM!!! (I really need to come up with something else, I have no idea what comes after stale, but whatever it is, TUTTAM!!! had reached this new level…)

No matter how tight a grasp Mr. Grief has on you, you keep on fighting day after day after day after day, etc. etc., etc,!!!, NEVER!!! giving up, no matter how over the top physically and emotionally drained you are…

YOU ARE TUGW!!!, TO THE ABSOLUTE MAX!!!

I know none of what I just said makes you feel
    even the slightest bit better, but I just want you to know I’m thinking about you, praying daily for strength for you, for all of our GIC “family,” as we continue to fight Mr. Grief, as hard as we possibly can every day.

As always, sending you zillions over hugs & love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

Gary166, Debra M and eyepilot13 like this.
  12. eyepilot13

Thank you! Thank you The DEB... LOVE! HUGZ! LIFE!

Debra M, Gary166 and DEB321 like this.
  13. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

Reading this made me teary eyed, but only in the best of ways... I LOVE!!! the "LIFE!" addition!!!, TUTTAM!!! (Sadly, can't think of a better way to express my feelings, hoping one day, I'll have one of those "light bulb moments..." Until then TUTTAM lives on, lol...)

Hope you have one reason to LMSO today, but always hoping for more...

As always, sending you lots of love and hugs, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

Gary166, Debra M and eyepilot13 like this.
  14. eyepilot13

TUTTAM works for me. Another day to get through...

Gary166 and Debra M like this.
  15. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

George,

I need to get at least a few of the things on my daily to do list done, before getting some fresh air, a much needed walk, and maybe even some sunshine (if Mother Nature decides to cooperate)...

The only thing I know for certain is that everything is subject to change. As Gary has said, all you can do is to keep on keeping.... Today won't last forever, although sometimes a day can feel like forever...

Sending lots more hugs and love your way, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

Debra M, eyepilot13 and Gary166 like this.
  16. Gary166

Gary166 Guest

Sending you a virtual hug Bro. You are the ultimate grief warrior (TUGW). I vote to keep TUTTAM also. It’s going to be in the 80s today and tomorrow. I’m going to emerse my self in Cheryl’s flower garden and pull more weeds and scatter mulch and watch for signs. I love you George. A trucking we will go. High ho the merry oh a trucking we will go. Gary

Debra M, eyepilot13 and cjpines like this.
  17. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Gary I think you sent me a response, it's there somewhere.

18. eyepilot13

Thanks my Bro... I really need the LOVE these daze. Here it is the warmest in 6 months! Went for a nice long walk around the Compound. That was good. Mood is Precarious as always but I think somewhat better. Can't stop thinking about the wifeKritter and her sufferings.
    Can't wait to see mort cool pictures of your Antler Carvings!

Gary166 likes this.
  19. Gary166

Gary166 Guest

I did Karen. It is on page 25 of Grief Quotes of the Day. Gary

20. Helena Beatriz

IMG_20220426_165012_kindlephoto-765949022.jpg George, Good Afternoon, I nearly forgot today is Wednesday, here is my pen and ink drawing.