*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

It’s too much

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by nachochicken, May 3, 2022.

1. nachochicken

nachochicken New Member

I’m not sure where to start. I felt the need to reach out because I am now being affected in a different way from multiple tragic loss around me. I am starting to be fearful of death worried I will lose more people that are close to me. I just lost my sister yesterday to an overdose and she was six months pregnant. It’s so horrific. She is my second sister lost to an overdose. Her son, my baby nephew was murdered by his father which my sister could never recover from and lost herself in drugs. Just lost my dad unexpectedly because he fell and had an internal bleed we didn’t know about. My cousin who I grew up with just recently committed suicide and his mom died of cancer who I was really close too and helped raise me. My ex boyfriend was killed by a car while on his motorcycle. I’m afraid I will lose more people I love. I am having trouble thinking of a lot of these people I love dying alone or in these horrific ways. Im shocked, numb and cannot believe this is happening again.