*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I need to figure it out!

Discussion in 'Finding it Difficult to Move Foward' started by Liley773, May 28, 2020.

1. Liley773

Liley773 Well-Known Member

Ty. That's very nice. I don't want to get sick either. I would have been back sooner if it hadn't been for fear of bringing it home to mom.

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I dont think therapy is suppose to cause more anxiety. I'd reconsider therapy with her. Maybe it will get better though. I don't want to do much myself. I keep koving though cause it helps. I really do it to keep my kids occupied but it helps me too. Hope things get easier for you.

3. Liley773

No it's not. I'll have one more session Thursday and see how it goes. I'm not doing well with the worksheets she sends. Getting tired of dealing with this anxiety and not getting any better....my mind can't concentrate on the worksheets. Hey whatever works for you. I just have to find that for me. Ty

4. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

You will find what works for you keeping moving. Things will get easier to deal with. I'm here for you.

Liley773 and Barry like this.
  5. Liley773

Thank you I really appreciate that.

6. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

I will live with a purpose, a plan and a goal I can achieve. These words are from a women who lost her husband and I think of a purpose every day. My husband died 4 weeks ago.

For now my purpose is to keep his plants watered, try to keep up the property he so well landscaped from weeds. But, that's not a life goal just a fill in for now. Sometimes I just want to see everything die in the yard, but then I think if his plants and landscaping died it would be a part of him that has died again.

So, it rings in my mind, live with a purpose. I guess time is in our favor?

cg123 and glego like this.
  7. TALKTOME

TALKTOME Member

I feel the same way. I have no family and my friends have issues with their own husbands so they can't help me. I have my 3 dogs but I too wonder what will happen to them is something happens to me. I am bored and very lonely, too and I don't know which way I'm going. God bless us all.

8. TALKTOME

TALKTOME Member

I can relate to that. My husband and I both had out quirky ways but our love rose above that. You're right...I'll be carrying on not moving on. And if I gat around this....I will be a better person for having known my husband.

glego likes this.
  9. glego

glego Well-Known Member

I wish we had a "I understand" or some other word to express empathy instead of like, in this instance hitting like just seems off.