*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my daughter to an overdose after she lost her twins heartbeats

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Nettie1213, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Nettie1213

Nettie1213 New Member

She was an addict who was trying to get and stay clean. She got pregnant and clinic refused to give her subutex and told her that she could come back after the babies were gone or born. She had seizures from coming off Suboxone lost the twins heartbeats. Didn't miscarry Called clinic back and said that she lost her babies
    They said ok be dirty for a Tuesday morning appointment and I lost her Monday night.

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Nettie,

I am sorry for the loss of your daughter. There is never any reason that is good enough to lose a child. If only our society could help those truly in need more precious children might be saved. Each time I hear of another losing their lives to opiates is so disheartening.

Nettie, I hope you will take the time to take care of your well-being even though you are so broken-hearted for your daughter's loss. The sheer magnitude of the loss is so awful to even have to face the loss of the twins - so damn sad. I sometimes wonder where the priorities of this world have gone when those in need sometimes are at a loss on who to seek help from. That is so heartless.

I hope you can find some support even in this time of isolation. If you can reach out by phone or the internet to talk with a counselor, psychiatrist, or even a priest. Any form to talk with a professional is helpful to you now.

Also please don't feel you talking to strangers like us is wrong. We have experienced so many different losses in our lives and will speak openly with you.

Take care. Please don't neglect your well-being. Also watch out for despair as that can lead to depression.

-david

I hope you don't mind these following words

Here is a song for you as well