*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my best friend my mum

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by dellovmum, Oct 17, 2023.

1. dellovmum

dellovmum New Member

Hi my mum aged 77 died suddenly 5 months ago but I suffer from CPTSD and I’m not coping she was my entire world she died suddenly in hospital from a blood vessel burst in her lung I miss her so much I saw her everyday my psychiatrist wants to put me in hospital but I’ve been really well for the last 3 years until
    Now I’m working all the time my anxiety and depression is at a all time low my kids live away from me I’m on my own and I feel so so sad this has broken me my mum was my favourite person on the planet my carer and support after my divorce it’s been really hard I think I’m having a delayed reaction to her psssing as it was 5 months ago
    Thanks for reading
    Simone

Karyl and BarbaraMX like this.
  2. BarbaraMX

BarbaraMX Member

Dear Simone,
    My Dad died suddenly last week from a heart attack. He was 76. He was my champion and one of the few people in the world that have made me feel truly loved. I miss him so much I think of disappearing so I do not have to bear the pain. Everything hurts. I do not have words to tell you but know that you are not alone in feeling this anxiety and depression over losing a parent.
    Barbara

3. Karyl

Karyl Member

4. Karyl

Karyl Member

I’m just so sorry for you, that you’re having such a hard time.
    I hope you consider getting admitted…