*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my 37 year old son, my baby boy

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by 1Tweetybird, Mar 22, 2023.

1. 1Tweetybird

1Tweetybird New Member

It hurts so bad!

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  2. Daisy171

Daisy171 Well-Known Member

Of all the loses in the world, I don't think anything compares with the loss of a child, adult or not. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  3. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. We experienced a very similar situation as you have and I know the depth of the pain, heaviness, and despair you are experiencing. We lost our 28 year old son as a result of depression, mood swings, and suicide.
    You are in the very first stages of grief and this will be the hardest for you. You are a different person than you were and if you have understanding people who love you, you are greatly blessed. Most will not understand that this takes a long time to adjust to, but you can and I believe you willl
    Be kind to yourself and take good care of yourself. Get outside and take a walk even if it is a very short walk. Eat healthy and rest. Be patient-a tragedy like this takes time to adjust to.
    May the God of all comfort, comfort you.
    Stay in touch here. We understand how difficult it is because we have also experienced deep losses.
    Love,
    Chris