*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I don't know anymore....

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by stvrdd, May 10, 2019.

1. stvrdd

stvrdd New Member

I feel like I am crumbling. I know death is inevitable but can I get a break?!
    Dad- April 2019
    Grandpa- June 2018
    Granny- December 2017
    Grandma- June 2015

I don't know what to feel anymore to be honest. My marriage has been rocky for a while now and I feel that I can't even talk to my the woman I lay next to nightly, because she doesn't care. I am angry and I have been taking my frustrations out on everyone. Not physically but verbally. My fuse is so short. I hate this. I hate who I've become. My depression stress and anxiety is completely taking over.

I'm a spiritual person but watching my dad passed has made me resentful and questioning my faith. How can God let this happen to my Dad? A man that was faithful until the end. Like Job. Is there even a God?

I just wish I could talk to the man once more, I really need his encouragement now.

2. Renisea Avery

Renisea Avery Member

I want to give my condolence to the family. I am so sorry for the lost of your love one.
    May the peace of God that excels all thought I sustain and keep you during the difficult days head. – Philippians 4:7