*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I’m feeling very alone,

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Matt71, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Cynde1966

Cynde1966 Member

I am new to this site. Finding it hard to make connections. My spouse died suddenly 3 weeks ago. It all seems so raw and unreal Making it through eat day one breath at a time.

2. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Cynde,

Although I don't have much time now, I want you to know, I am very sorry for your loss. You're not alone. All of us here, understand the total heartbreak of losing someone who you loved, still love, with all your heart...

My husband died in April of this year, after suffering from many chronic illnesses, the first diagnosed in 2005, the last diagnosed in 2020. I became his full time caregiver in the beginning of 2018. It was the beginning of the end.

I'm sorry you had to find us, but glad you did. There are so many caring, understanding people here. Joining this group was one of the best things I did for myself after my husband died. I hope you'll find this to be true for you too. I'm looking forward to "talking to you, getting to "know" you better, when I have more time.

For now, just sending you hugs, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB