*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Hurts

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Lostway RM, May 19, 2022.

1. Lostway RM

Lostway RM New Member

I recently just lost my 15 year old son in a car accident about 3 weeks ago and about 3 weeks before my oldest son who was 26 died also so it has just been a nightmare for me and the pain I feel there isn't any words I can find to describe to you what this feels like and for everyone else life goes on but for me it's just an unbearable pain inside of that fills me and I can't stand it it hurts me so much and I feel like I'm alone with nothing but sadness and so many mixed emotions and the worst part is that it was an accident so there's none to blame or be angry at yet all I can think is that God is punishing me for my sins or hates me anyway I just needed to get all this out even if nobody else reads this I think it kinda helped a little

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for losses. I can understand feeling like being punished but you didn't do anything wrong. Everyone has a time. I am praying for your strength. Im glad that talking bout it made you feel some better.

lost76 likes this.