*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Here, Then Gone

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Froggie4635, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Tara Wehry

Tara Wehry Member

Do not apologize loosing someone or something important to you is no picnic, it hurts like hell. I know you want to feel better, but it's going to take time. I've lost someone extremely important to me so suddenly and unexpectedly that I'm still reeling from it. Thank God everyone has been patient with me. At work I try not to dwell on it, but after work all bets are off. I loose it. God will take care His broken hearted children. I'm trying to strengthen my relationship with Jesus. I know he suffered agony. Be good to yourself let go and let God, because hnever lets go of us through every storm and every calm He never lets go through every high and every low. He never lets go of us.He will hold your hand

2. Tara Wehry

Tara Wehry Member

I'm gad your loved ones didn't suffer. Mine didn't either, but make no mistake never goes away. I know Frank was taken up in Heaven with Jesus suddenly from cardiac arrest and didn't suffer I'm told he would have been a vegetable if he survived. He would not want to live like this. Your loved one Beas taken up where there is no pain. But your heart is broken. I'm told time lessens pain, but I'm realistic it will take years. Be gentle with yourself you're been dealt a double whammy you've got a long haul,but your loving God will be there every step of the way. Life isn't fair and rarely makes sense . Just be good to yourself. May God Bless you

3. Tara Wehry

Tara Wehry Member

Be patient with yourself be with positive friends who can help you with your grief. I know even positive friend can never replace the person you have lost, but they can help. May God take your broken heart and take you into His loving arms at this very difficult time. I just lost my loving husband very suddenly and unexpectedly and the pain is unbearable, at least he didn't suffer and he's in a better place where I hope to join him when God calls me home. It's like being forever homesick fir him. Thank God I'll see him again someday and you will see your love again someday.

4. Jodi Stroia

Jodi Stroia New Member

5. Kriss

Kriss Well-Known Member

My husband died 3 months ago in two days. I can’t seem to move forward. I find myself sitting here in my chair all day playing on my iPad or sleeping. My kids are on their own and have friends to help them thru this. I left for work and two hours later hubby called me and said he couldn’t breath. Phone went dead. I work half hour away. Rushed home called 911 on the way. Called my son who met me at home. Hubby was still alive and seen me but don’t know if he acknowledged me. Two hours later after getting to the hospital daughter met us there he was gone. Thank goodness daughter is taking care of all bills passwords and financial things. I just don’t know where I’m suppose to be. Sisters and friends all want to help but nobody understands my loneliness. They all have someone to talk to I have nobody. I’m so lost

6. Newenglander

Newenglander Member

I lost my husband two weeks ago. I know this pain. My soul hurts.

7. Kriss

Kriss Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for your loss. This group here has been very helpful. Don’t be afraid to talk to any of us

8. Newenglander

Newenglander Member

I don’t know how I recover from this.

9. irisk

irisk New Member

I am sorry for your loss. My husband died suddenly three months ago and I am putting a scrapbook of photos of events in our lives. The book is very positive and I look forward to working on it. I also find talking to someone helps. This site is very positive with many sharing the same kind of loss. Try to think of something you can do for yourself that would be positive and help you feel better, possibly an exercise class or volunteer work will get you to think about something positive.