*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Heartbroken

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Kat11, Feb 3, 2023.

1. DEB321

DEB321 Well-Known Member

Robin,

Sadly, I agree with you. It seems that after almost 22 months, there aren't many people left in my life who still share with me all the special moments/fun memories they have of Bob. There is no way they want to listen to me talk about him either. It SUCKS!!!, and it hurts. It's as though they want to erase his existence.

However, I think they avoid talking about him, because death is such an uncomfortable subject. Those who have never experienced the total heartbreak of losing their soulmates, the one true love of their lives, can't even begin to imagine being in our shoes. Just the thought of it, is way beyond scary!!!, the reason why I think they seem to have erased Bob's existence, and pretend?/assume?, my life has returned to "normal."

WTF???!!! Ron will always be a part of you, and Bob will always be a part of me. There is NO!!! way our lives can EVER!!! return to"normal." I wish so much, friends and family understood this. It's not only impossible to erase someone who you love with all your heart, out of your life, but, and this is another one of those really BIG!!! BUTS!!!, even if it was possible, not one of us would ever want to do this.

Ron, Bob, and everyone else's one true love of their lives, although unable to be with us (physically), will always be watching over us. They will be watching over us right up until it's our time to leave earth, when we will be reunited with them for eternity.

As always, sending you, Teddy and Slinky, lots of hugs and love, wishing you peace, all of us peace. DEB

2. Van Gogh

Van Gogh Well-Known Member

Patti, let me second DEB's warm greeting
    to you. As you know, I worried when we
    didn't hear from you. Now, I'm concerned
    about another widow from your state of
    South Carolina, Helena, who used to join
    George on Art Therapy Wed, with her
    drawings , writings, and quotations. Lou

Gary166, eyepilot13 and Rose69 like this.
  3. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

Gary166, Rose69 and Van Gogh like this.
  4. Rose69

Rose69 Well-Known Member

That's the beauty of abstract art, it's open to interpretation, conveying many different emotions, it can also be a representation of our inner thoughts. George, your bright colors and mixture of shapes and forms are very evocative, we all look forward to your creations.
    Thank you.
    Rose

Gary166, eyepilot13 and Van Gogh like this.
  5. eyepilot13

eyepilot13 Well-Known Member

I am so glad you like my art! Everything is such a struggle lately. I keep trying!

6. eyepilot13

Thank you so much! I have had trouble doing almost everything! Getting out of bed is a struggle! Take care!

7. eyepilot13

Hey TheDeb... It has been so hard lately. I'm tired and totally unmotivated. It's hard to find interest in anything. I totally appreciate your awesome comments on my art! I will try to do more.. Hope your furry friend is doing well too!