*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Feeling so lost

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Natalieell52, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Natalieell52

Natalieell52 New Member

Hi my name is Natalie and I’m 29 I’m feeling so lost and lonely I lost my Dad when I was 16, my Grandad when I was 24 and my Nana this year to cancer and I don’t really have any close family left on my Nanas side except my auntie it’s just us and my children left and I am not close to my mums side at all, my Nana brought me up and she was like my Mum she made me who I am today, life’s so hard just now I feel like I’m drowning in grief and can’t talk to anyone I’m just going through the motions in life 2018 was the worst year of my life, my nana had cancer, I just can’t move past it and also broke up with a man just months before so it was a bad year and I just want to scream, I am screaming inside and no one understands..

APurpleReign likes this.
  2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your losses. I don’t have any advice other than to try to find someone to talk to about this - religious leader, friend, therapist, etc. Some people also find that keeping a journal helps.

3. APurpleReign

APurpleReign Member

I get "screaming inside and no one understands