*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Dead daughter

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Nicky 59, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Nicky 59

Nicky 59 New Member

Lost my girl 5 weeks ago im totally dedtroyed

2. Myias1

Myias1 New Member

Im so devastated for you. I lost my 21 year old daughter one month ago today. I honestly don't know how any of us are meant to go on. I think constantly about her. All i want to do is be with her.

I'm so sorry for your loss x

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  3. Nicky 59

Nicky 59 New Member

I'm so sorry for you too its a nitemare losing a child it's not ment to be this way ill never come to terms with it never sen you a massive hug..

Chris M 2000 and Myias1 like this.
  4. Paula kemp

Paula kemp New Member

I lost my beautiful 29 year old son to a tragic car accident. I am angry, sad and lonly because I dont want to injure my kids and family more with my pain!

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  5. Lucas

Lucas New Member

My heart aches for you. I lost my 19 year old son to an overdose 4 weeks ago. It's hard to know how to keep living.

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  6. Barcolie

Barcolie New Member

I loss my 36 year old son suddenly. He was my first true male love. I hurt soooooo bad. I lost my job due to the inability to cope and my FMLA running out. I need this form of interaction and support.

7. SuperMom

SuperMom Member

So sorry for your loss! My younger son and I lost his 38 year old brother on 1/15, to the same heart ailment that took my husband, their father, over 11 years ago. I am so heartbroken and stunned right now! I guess we all here must work on healing our hearts in Unisom! Sending hugs to the OP and everyone else here!

8. SuperMom

SuperMom Member

correction: "unison" for "Unisom".

9. Sandy D

Sandy D New Member

I lost my adult daughter to hypertension. There was no warning, she left on NY's eve and never came home again. I didn't get to say good bye, I had no idea that she had heart problems. She was tiny in stature, she ran, she ate well, she was into health, like the perfect lifestyle, if there is one. There were no drugs/alcohol in her system. It just doesn't seem real. I know how you feel. I'm sorry. I'm broken for life.

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  10. SuperMom

SuperMom Member

Same here. My husband and son were active US Marines. I no longer believe in the published dynamics of a healthy human being. None of us know what is inside our bodies. Sending hugs to everyone here!!!

11. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

Your thoughts were mine exactly. I couldn't imagine I could go on one more day without Shawn and I kept wondering why I was left here when he was gone. He was my world because he was so mentally tormented and so needy. We could find fun in doing the smallest things. Now the joy and happiness are gone. He was a light in my life and everything has lost all interest for me. It has been a long time and I am able to function, but there is no enjoyment or interest in anything for me. The only time I again feel that joy is when I am in church worshipping the Lord and feel His comforting, loving presence close to me. We move forward but we never move on from loving our child so much it hurts. God has been my saving grace. Without him I have no reason to go on. One day I will see him-Shawn and God and then it will be joy unspeakable. I am waiting for that day.
    May God comfort and strengthen you. Gain strength from those of us who have been able to survive these awful tragedies.
    Love,
    Chris

12. Chris M 2000

You do have a huge pothole in your chest, just as you said, and sometimes it feels like your heart is going to explode, doesn't it. A big chunk of your heart has been torn out and God is the only healer of that. I kept asking, "Who can heal a broken heart"? and the answer came just as I expected and just as I was waiting for. It takes a long time to get there, but you can.
    Just hang on until you are able to move forward just a little. Don't expect much out of yourself---for awhile you are just broken and need the Great Healer. He is there with you and is making a way for you when there seems to be no way.
    So very sorry for your almost unbearable pain. I know just how deep and heavy it is.
    I love you,
    Chris

13. Chris M 2000

Nicy, May God strengthen and comfort you until this nightmare begins to fade a little in your life. Keep going on. Take good care of yourself.
    Express your feelings here as you feel led, because this is a place where everyone has experienced the deep pain you have, and, therefore, we understand all the crazy feelings and hurt that goes along with that.
    We care about you.
    Chris

14. Chris M 2000

For a long while, you will be doing very well just to hang on. Such a young man. He will be missed greatly. I am so very sorry for your devastating loss.
    We care about you. Keep in touch here and express your feelings. Only others who have experienced such a devastating loss can understand the pain and heaviness that is in your heart.
    We love you,
    Chris