*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

At a loss

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Wyndy, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Wyndy

Wyndy New Member

I lost my 29 year old son my only son I only have 2 children.. And last night my sister called me this is called me and I lost my brother-in-law , As well as my son's best friend who was like a son to me I lost him yesterday to. I lost my mother in December my Uncle in March And I am at a loss.

2. MoonHeart

MoonHeart New Member

Wendy, I see it's been about 2 weeks since you catastrophic losses, I know you must be still reeling and it all seems like you'll wake up from a bad dream. I too lost my oldest child(son), on the 6th of Oct. He'd had open heart surgery and 2 days later he coded and was deceased immediately. I lost my 2 closest friends and family members 2 yrs ago. I was hoping my dear cousin would beat the cancer, but she did not. Then one of my older brothers died shortly afterward, totally unexpected. I hate leaning heavily on my son, my only other child. I still can't believe he is gone, he was telling everyone the evening before that he was told by the Drs. That he was doing much better than the Drs. Expected. I truly feel for you and feel your sadness, shock, and hurt. Many blessings to you and know you are thought and cared about.

3. MoonHeart

MoonHeart New Member

Wyndy, my sp.ck. changed the spelling, I apologize.