*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

1. Soul_alone

Soul_alone New Member

I am left alone. No personal nor professional life any more good.
    It seems I am done with this world.
    No hope.
    No goal
    No scope

2. SaltySoul

SaltySoul Member

You are not alone. Your pain and suffering is heard and felt. Wishing you peace and strength.

3. lbrearey09

lbrearey09 Member

You are here, and we are too. So you are not alone. Reach out.

4. BobGrief2023

BobGrief2023 Active Member

I will be here. I don’t know what you experienced, but just try to find a way making yourself better.

5. Bombu

Bombu Member

Soul alone,

I feel exactly the same way. I lost my love only 10 days ago, and I am completely lost. I am currently living in a town where I know no one, aside from my parents who suffer from Alzheimer’s and dementia. Every day, they ask where he is, and I have to tell the story again and again. It is so painful. I am unemployed, financially strapped, friendless, and completely alone. I’ve never felt so destitute before. I miss him so much.

6. esk1007

esk1007 Member

My husband's death left a silence that is absolute. It fills every part of the house we shared. I can almost hear the silence, it is so thick. But I force myself to go out in the morning. I let the cold air into my lungs and allow myself to connect. I force myself to look the waiter in the eye when I order my breakfast, and allow myself to connect. I force myself to taste the bitterness of the coffee, and allow myself to connect. While I'm driving on this rainy morning, I speak to my husband out loud. I ask if he remembers how we loved mornings such as this. In doing this, I allow myself to connect. Molecule by molecule is how connecting happens. "Soul Alone" and "Bombu", you are part of a process that is more than yourself. I believe you are already connected and not as alone as you think.

Patti 67 likes this.