*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

All my joy is gone

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by jeanne drake, May 3, 2022.

1. Helena Beatriz

Helena Beatriz Well-Known Member

I find so difficult writing in this small screen with one finger, this is my excuse.... still here is our site without judgement even if we have typos or grammatical errors. Helena

Gary166 likes this.
  2. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Helena, I just saw this post. I think the year was 1970. I worked in Encino. Only in Reseda for 5 years then moved to the Bay Area, Hayward, CA.

3. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

Oh no, Log I missed this one. I'm getting behind.

4. Billfromwa

Billfromwa Well-Known Member

COMFORT

BILL LATHROP (2022)

Once again......I dream of your smile and I go to Heaven for a while,

and it’s your aura that I breathe while the problems of my day recede.

For God knows that in my life, I’ve faced trials and strife and have, loved, and laughed, and tried to hide while I held your hand... as you died.

I breathed with you your very last breath as you passed from this life into the next...where...

Our mingled breath did not subside but floated to Heaven, where it will reside...forever with me at God’s side. Now...when I close my eyes for a closer view, I can see clearly what is true and, all those together dreams do come true, and will not not hide as my life passes in review...where...all our dreams are born anew...In a place where life goes on, and all our dreams will come true...that’s in heaven.... where I’ll forever abide... with you....

1guy, Rose69, Gary166 and 2 others like this.
  5. Patti 61

Patti 61 Guest

Bill, this is so Beautiful.
    Thank you, God Bless You.
    Patti

cjpines and Gary166 like this.
  6. Billfromwa

Billfromwa Well-Known Member

Thank you Patti.

Gary166 and Patti 61 like this.