*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

More sad

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by kaykow666, Apr 2, 2024.

1. kaykow666

kaykow666 New Member

Its 9 months since my husband passed. I feel more sad now

Countess Joy likes this.
  2. DogsAreMyLife

DogsAreMyLife Active Member

Yes, so many report the same thing. I am so sorry for your pain. I guess we think that there is a steady climb back up to from the pain, but that is not my experience and I see so many posts here describing the same thing. All I can say is, you are not alone. We are all trying to manage a broken heart, a broken spirit and there is a certain bond with that. Blessings to you.

3. MICHAEL2023

MICHAEL2023 Well-Known Member

My condolences for the loss of your husband. My Edward passed 14 months ago. I find as time goes on and the shock 'changes' somehow I am more aware of all the little things that added up to so much. Please continue to take care of yourself the best way you can. All of us here at GIC know what you're experiencing and feeling. The circumstances might be very different in each story of loss, but the feelings of emptiness and utter despair are shared by all.

May you find some peace, somehow.

~Michael

Countess Joy and Sweetcole like this.
  4. esk1007

esk1007 Member

Hello, I'm sorry you have lost someone dear to you. I, also, lost my husband. It was seven months ago. And, yes, it does seem that the pain just continues to unfold. It doesn't diminish, it just shifts slightly.

I hope we can all find perspective in this wilderness of emotion, and comfort in the connection to others.