*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Intro post

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Alabama_Rory, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Alabama_Rory

Alabama_Rory New Member

Hey all. 20 something female. So the reason I am on here is because my momma died on March 4th 2019. Dad said that he found her on the ground responsive. Doctor said that it was a massive heart attack. Stayed four days in the hospital as she was on life support as the doctors made sure she was dead. It still doesn't feel real to me. Like I know she died but, it doesn't exactly click yet. I don't know how I feel right now. Don't know if I'm angry, sad or what. All I know right now is I miss my mom.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. In the beginning it's hard to know how to feel because there is so much shock and numbness, especially when a loss was sudden. I'm glad you have found us and hope you can find some support here amongst people who really do understand. We're here to help~

3. Alabama_Rory

Alabama_Rory New Member

Woow. It's sure been a while. Almost a year passed sense I posted this. How am I feeling now? I'm feeling like a piece of me has been taken away. It's a few more hours left in 2019 and this year has dragged on and on. I've cried a lot and I still cry today. I'm just starting to find a new normal but it's still very difficult.