*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I’m Feeling A lot Of Pain

Discussion in 'Finding it Difficult to Move Foward' started by bluemuse420, Jan 17, 2024.

1. bluemuse420

bluemuse420 New Member

I lost my grandma this past Sunday, January 14th. She had been battling with cancer. She was my world and we were really close. She was the mother figure in my life for several years , she was right by my side when I struggled with my mental health , she always had my best interest in mind. She was such a great person and the loss is fresh. I’ve taken the week off of everything (work, motherhood, etc) to just try and grieve but I don’t think I’ll be okay in a week. I’m 24 with a daughter of my own and I don’t want her to see me constantly break down but it’s so hard. I really miss my grandma and I feel so lost without her now. I have trouble going to sleep at night , every morning I wake up and just lose it. It’s been a very difficult few days..
    it just feels like i can’t breathe , like i can’t move on. I’ve never felt so much pain and I don’t know what to do.

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  2. MICHAEL2023

MICHAEL2023 Well-Known Member

My sincerest condolences for your grandma's passing. There is no love quite like a grandma's love. Deep. Real. Trustworthy.
    I believe she is still by your side, express your grief to her. She knows your heart and will continue to strengthen and support you.
    You didn't say how old your daughter is, but sharing your grief openly allows her to do the same.

Sending you strength for your journey. Take each day one at a time.
    ~ Michael

MandiP likes this.