*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Will l ever recover from this

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Mrs M, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Mrs M

Mrs M New Member

It’s almost 3 weeks since l lost my husband, it’s been a roller coaster of emotions, I keep asking myself why he had to leave me just a month after our two years anniversary and what am l going to do with our 11 month old son, sometimes l feel numb sometimes l actually feel the pain and cry myself to sleep , l want to share my feelings with my family and friends but l don’t know how to and they seem to be worried about me since they rarely see me crying, if only they knew the pain is just too much l loved that man with my whole being , my world revolved around him and now l feel empty

2. Patti 61

Patti 61 Guest

Dear Mrs M, just said a prayer for you and your precious baby. It is good you joined here, it's important to reach out to others who have lost a dear husband or wife, those that haven't gone through it can't understand. Big hug, prayers . patti

3. Jim_S

Jim_S Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my wife on July 14 after 28 years of marriage and 30 years of being together. She was my world. I know exactly what you are going through and will add some prayers for you and your little one.

4. tgotyall

tgotyall Well-Known Member

I truly am sorry for your loss .That pain and those tears that you have ,the grief is the price we pay for love.There are no easy answers but plenty of hard questions.Like you that one big question we all ask ,WHY. Why do I have to walk thru the fire and with my infant son ,I don't know.It's been a year and a half since I lost my wife at 59 to cancer 3 months after I retired . Here is what I know this grieving is hard stuff and and you have to let your emotions out.There is no wrong way with grief , you are at the early stages all is so raw ,I remember trying to get thru the first ten weeks never knew I had so many tears.Also the anger was like I never had but it is all part of it.I truly feel for you and your precious son I wish I had the words and I think it is harder to have this happen at your age.Be a Warrior your husband would want that ,be strong and very Courageous for this is a battle and God is with you .Even for me today I miss my wife so much and always will .Put one foot in front of the other one day at a time ,be kind to yourself ,God bless you.

Patti 61 likes this.