*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Why do we cry more weeks than others

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by skies24, Jul 7, 2020.

1. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

I’m afraid I’ve learned that as time goes on everyone thinks you should be ok and people start judging you. In my experiences that’s why I hide the truth. I’ve told people how can you live your life with someone for multiple years and then be expected to be ok and move on in 6, 8, 10 months, even a year or more, we’re all different. Whether it’s your spouse, parent family member , best friend, there isn’t a switch to magically be ok. Like glego mentioned I’m fairly honest with the people closest to me, But starting to be more careful there too. The judgement is hurtful even if I understand they just want me to be ok.
    That’s why this site is so helpful. Every single person understands and knows the pain. No judgement.

2. PRW

PRW New Member

I understand completely I cry all day every day and it’s been over six months it’s been seven months I just wish I could hold him one more time. He do I deal with this every day and my job so he just didn’t say anything he just kept losing weight and he wouldn’t go to the doctors because he had cancer six months ago and spindle cell bill no but it is left dieHe do I dealt with this every day and my job so he just didn’t say anything he just kept losing weight and he wouldn’t go to the doctors because he had cancer six months ago and spent disability no but it is left I didn’t take it out of dairy I like it tennis ball grew back in the plastic surgeries he looked so handsome. Six years later the cancer came back. I can’t seem to function right now because I miss him so much.

3. PRW

PRW New Member

Voice activation didn’t work out that well sorry about that I’ll call back or text when I’m not so upset

4. PRW

PRW New Member

He had cancer six years ago and it came back in October 2019 and he died January 25, 2020

5. HankersKing6

HankersKing6 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your lost. Mom had a cancer diagnosis and passed away within 7 months. God I miss her dearly, but she was in excruciating pain, and that was hard to see. It's been three months today and I'm still sad at times and thinking of her a lot. Like DAILY.

Cyanotype likes this.