*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

When does it get better?

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Lucia Garcia, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Lucia Garcia

Lucia Garcia New Member

8 months since my daddy left this world. 8 months since everyone we've ever know and called family turned their backs on us. 2 years of raising my own brother. Who has it in his head that im a bad person.

My dad was my hero. Since I was young he was my hero, saved us from our druggy mom, always was my rock, always had food and shelter even it wasn't house
    We always had everything with dad's love. We could do it all. Then he got married to a demon woman whom after 14 years had drilled into his head that he was nothing and worthless, got him on drugs until they day she have him to much. She didn't care. She never even went to his service. Why is it she can destroy my entire life
    I lost my job that week
    Lost my home that month
    But I have it all back.
    But why, why us
    When will this get easier?

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Lucia, I'm so sorry for your loss and all that you are going through. We have so many grievers asking when does it get easier? It is such a hard question to answer as this journey is so different for all who travel it. What I can tell you is that it doesn't necessarily get easier on its own, life rarely does. But time can help us adjust and adapt to the changes. Time can also help us to find strength in good support, and to find the purpose in moving forward and what comes next. I am glad you have found us and hope you can find support here. We are here to help~