*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Ulla

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Ulla, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Ulla

Ulla New Member

I am 53 yrs old and just short of 4 months losing my husband and am hoping to start healing. My days seem so unbearable at times. Up and down my moods and I hate crying to my friends when so much else is going on in this world and everybody has enough to worry about.

2. Cora1961

Cora1961 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss but I know how u feel right now. Only 9 Months from losing the love of my life to cancer. He was only 59 years and I never thought I would be a widow at 58 years old. We had so many wonderful years and plans for retirement. It’s sad, lonely, angry and depressed. I am trying just to make one day at a time. I try to keep myself busy with anything. I don’t care really what it is just do it. It’s going to be a long road but just keep trying. And I still cry every day so that’s okay. Hang in there.

3. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard losing someone close to you. It's been almost 4 months since I lost my fiancee and I feel you with mood swings. We have 2 small kids and I try to not get frustrated with everything thing they do. I told a friend that i hope this situation dont turn me mean. I been crying every day this wk its like something just hit me. I'm glad you have friends that'll listen and let you cry. Its hard finding people that understand how you feel. Praying for you to have strength to get through this.