*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

These songs were grabbed for all of us

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by David Hughes, Sep 29, 2019.

1. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Blue - my comments Black - video comments

I CARE, YOU CARE AND YOU ARE LOVED, JUST BELIEVE - I have made this post for us, all of us who are suffering the significant loss of our loved one(s).

Linkin Park - One More Light (Lyrics / Lyric Video)
    1,855,304 views •May 21, 2017
    Royal Music 1.39M subscribers

Some Bells cannot be unrung. Some steps can not be untaken. Because Life is so worth it, ending it is never the answer. This next video even though it is the same song it deals with the actual loss of one of their children.

One More Light (Linkin Park), Cover by One Voice Children's Choir
    177,169 views •Sep 28, 2019
    One Voice Children's Choir 1.67M subscribers
    #live #love #hope

In honor of Suicide Prevention and Awareness month, the One Voice Children's Choir is releasing our version of Chester Bennington's "One More Light". At one of our recent events, our conductor Masa learned about the tragic passing of one of his first and dearly loved choir kids - Megan. This video is meant to inspire anyone within the sound of our voices or reach of our YouTube Channel that Life Is Worth Living! Choose to live. Choose to Stay.

Stars Go Dim - You Are Loved - with lyrics (2015)
    76,443 views •Nov 7, 2015
    Gary McDuffee 95.2K subscribers
    This video is about Stars Go Dim - You Are Loved - (with lyrics) (2015). Made by Gary McDuffee. I don't own any rights, for entertainment and worship purposes only.

Faith Hill - There you'll be (lyrics)
    9,141,684 views •Jan 3, 2011
    Hoang Duc 12K subscribers
    My first lyrics to song.. Hope you like it :)

Jo Dee Messina - If Heaven Was Needing A Hero
    4,057,584 views •Mar 26, 2010
    veronicabejb 8.55K subscribers

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Blue - my comments Black - video comments

For those of you who find it so hard to express yourselves with words, sometimes just a song or two can say it so much better. If you desire, please post any song that has meaning.
    From time to time words are not necessary to express ourselves. However, as I find a song with the lyrics in it, to me it has so much more impact.

Aubrey - BREAD - Lyrics

7,321,276 views •Oct 11, 2014
    SVansay 150K subscribers

One Is The Loneliest Number - Three Dog Night (Lyrics)
    7,597,294 views •Jan 14, 2011
    Cristina Sonnenclaire 5.08K subscribers

Listen To The Music + HD / The Doobie Brothers / Lyrics
    2,892 views •Oct 13, 2014
    ROADVIDEO404 13.3K subscribers

Though this song is old, the value of it will be relavant well into the future. The lyrics are done in both English and Spanish.

Lonesome Town - Ricky Nelson (Subtitulada en ingles y español)
    773 views •Mar 15, 2018
    JG LYRICS 11 subscribers

Lyrics are done in both English and Spanish. This song is about your life and how you live it forward - your way.

Bon Jovi - It's my life(Sub Español + Lyrics)
    9,294,022 views •Aug 7, 2018
    Maycoll Sempai 26.4K subscribers