*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

The unknown

Discussion in 'Loss of Loved One to Violence/Murder' started by Veronica Sundram, Jun 26, 2018.

1. My grief is due to non closure. The unexplained, unthinkable, unfathomable happened to many people.. shock and still stunned to this day. There will never be answers because no one is talking. Don't laugh at me,but we use torture on people in war time, in order to gain truth. Why not use it when a horrible murder has take place..? Skip didn't ask to get tortured by his brothers wifes sons. He was hunted down and cornered in his sleep and shot repeatedly. There will never be an answer and Skip did not do anything to anyone that deserved to be hunted down in his own home and he wasn't the only one to die that fateful morning. His friend was also shot in her head. I have to stop

amandabarrett8001 likes this.
  2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Veronica, I am so sorry for your loss. No one deserves to lose a loved one that way, and I'm sure that type of loss leaves forever in its wake questions that can never be answered. I am hoping you can find some support and comfort here. You are not alone~