*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Stunned by so many losses

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Natasha S, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Natasha S

Natasha S New Member

I’m strong and resilient, but after losing my husband in 2015, my best friend the same year, I also lost my mum in February this year and was doing so well ... I met a beautiful kind athletic man a year ago and fell deeply in love, we got engaged in April just to lose him on July 18th. We were so happy and planning the rest of our lives together. It’s really left me stunned. I feel so empty and alone. I’m British and have no family here. The only way I can cope is to work as many hours possible but it’s hard at night when I can’t sleep. Just need to talk about my grief as I know it’s unhealthy to bottle things up.

Joshua Cartwright likes this.
  2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Natasha, I am so very sorry for all you've had to go through. You have had to suffer through a great many losses, and I'm sure that makes it so hard to know where to turn for support. We are here and available to help - if you have questions, if you want to vent, or if you just want to tell your story.
    I'm glad you have found us and I hope we can be a support to you~

Joshua Cartwright likes this.