*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Songs

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Barry, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

Our life together
    Is so precious together
    We have grown we have grown
    Although our love is still special
    Let's take a chance and fly away
    Somewhere alone

2. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

John Lennon

one cup likes this.
  3. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Some legends, such as John Lennon will never be forgotten.

one cup and Barry like this.
  4. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

I used to not like Yoko but now I know how she must have suffered. I see her in a whole new light.

David Hughes likes this.
  5. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

I agree about Yoko, so not a favorite. But now a whole new understanding of her, and her suffering. Thanks for sharing David.
    Yesterday was an extra rough day, my husbands birthday. Lot of tears and spilling over into today. Every day is difficult but those special days. Tear me apart, they’re paralyzing. I know everyone else deals with it too. I decided to go out to a favorite restaurant of Ron’s with family members and watched one of Ron’s movies when we got home. Kept it simple but things he enjoyed.

David Hughes likes this.
  6. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

RLC, sorry for your rough day yesterday. I hope days forward are better for you.

david

7. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

Thank you! I don’t know how people get through the extra hard days. I’m a mess. His birthday, my birthday, anniversary, is a huge one. The missing, the loneliness all seem even worse on those days. And holidays, even weekends. Right now there’s nothing to look forward to, it all just hurts.
    I’ve gotten used to people not caring or being compassionate but then when someone says something caring I lose it. I just cry. I think the special days will always be difficult but I have to hope there are better days ahead somewhere.