*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

richard

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by richharr52, May 5, 2021.

1. richharr52

richharr52 New Member

Hello my name is richard, i lost my wife on the 30th jan 21 we were married fo 44 wonderful years, i dont say every thing was roses we had are ups and downs but always loved one another. I am my wifes 2nd husband and her 1st man was abusive with her, She had 4 kids 2 she lost when she was with him, when i met my wife it was love at first site. Being the youngest boy of 11 siblings (no telly in thoes days) mum did not go well on this news but after a short time it was ok, we used to share hols together and mum relied on Lin when her health was fading. Lin had a hard life, working ,looking after 2 boys and me then she went down with C.O.P.D she also was looking after me with ill health. My 2 stepsons looked on me as there dad, she spent several times in hospital fighting this lung disease but always come round. This time i was told by the docs in hospital she was very weak and may not get over this, my youngest stepson and i was called into the hospital early hours of the morning, we stayed with her till 5am when i walked out , i could not see her dying like this, when we got home the hospital rang to say she has gone , i cant get over this i keep beating my self up i must be a gutless bastard, they said she died of the CHINES virus, covid since then i have not been able to get over my wife dying i am crying all of the time i just want to be with her, my boys are staying with me at the moment but i cant go on living without her.

2. richharr52

richharr52 New Member

well this doesn't to have worked by poring my heart out and part of my life story, seems that i i have to look elsewhere, goodbuy many thanks.

3. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. Praying for your strength each day.