*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Nothing makes sense.

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Steener, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Steener

Steener New Member

My boyfriend of 17 years (be split for 5 years but stayed best friends) got drunk and choked on his vomit on Sept 10th. His kidneys stopped but regained function.he was put in a drug induced coma until his vitals or something was stable. He was treached. Monday they some him up. He was breathing partly but he had a machine too. Friday they removed LS but he's breathing on his own. But obviously he's getting no food so that will kill him some say he'll starve to death. Others say his condition will kill him. I don't get it.
    I feel so lost. So alone he was a PART of me everything about me is part of him.
    My nickname
    My favourite food (he introduced to me)
    Oh those seem dumb but ssssoooo much. When we got back together after being hurt REALLY bad I vowed I'd never date anyone else. Adam and I would be together forever.
    We'd be married if not for his was brother.

I'm rambling sorry I just need to find a place of people who get ut

2. Mimi2

Mimi2 Member

I'm so sorry for your pain. My husband passed away from lung cancer. I always knew I would outlive him. He had COPD. I always assumed he would die from the COPD, not lung cancer. So I knew we would not be together forever. You're right. Nothing about your situation makes sense. You have come to the right place. We have your back. Take care of yourself.

3. LueSheck

LueSheck Guest

Steener,
    Im so sorry. I just lost my husband 2 weeks ago unexpectantly. We have been together for over 17 years. This just sucks and i still dont have any answers. You definately came to the right place. Try to hang in there. It's not easy, it will just hit you out nowhere.