*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

New here

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Beaniebaby, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Beaniebaby

Beaniebaby New Member

Hi I’m new here and a couple of months ago my grandson died he was 18 and he died in a car wreck but before he passed away I was having real bad anxiety attacks and couldn’t eat sleep or hardly even function but nows it’s some much difficult and I need some body to chat with thank y’all so much for listening

2. Charlotte007

Charlotte007 New Member

Hi Beaniebaby. I would say welcome, but a grief page is the last place you want to be. I'm so sorry for your loss, losing your grandson in such a tragic way is so painful. I recently suddenly lost my father to a heart failure. They leave us fast but the pain stays forever.
    I don't have words that can help you, but know that you are not alone in your grief.
    I hope you can get help for your anxiety attacks, maybe from another family member? Remember that no matter what, your grandson would want you to carry on.
    Sending you virtual hugs!

The depth of our grief reflects the depth of our love.

3. Beaniebaby

Beaniebaby New Member

Thank u for ur reply and I’m so sorry for the lost of ur father

4. Hugs Beaniebaby, the loss of your grandson is heartbreaking. Just letting you know if you want to share more about your grandson, I am here to listen. Take care of your self, please discuss anxiety attacks with your doctor. It’s very helpful when your doctor is aware. My PCP has ne on a mild antidepressant, it takes the edge off.