*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My Parents

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Marijane, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Marijane

Marijane New Member

This has been the worst 18 months of my life. Lost my Dad last year in March and my Mom April 2019. I cried everydsay for Dad the pain was unbearable. It literally felt that my heart was broke in 2. I never thought I'd never see them again. Here i go cry cry cry. Then I had to be with Mom Everyday, I literally watched her die. What great parents I had. And I read another thread saying someone told her to Get Over It, I would have smacked that person, everyone grieves their way and No one should judge

2. cg123

cg123 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your losses. I know how hard it is and one never really "gets over" it. As time passes you learn to accept and move on but you never forget nor do you want to.

3. Marijane

Marijane New Member

Thank You for your condolences. Yes its very hard but I'm sure with time it will get easier but never ever forgotten. They were my life, best parents ever