*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My hero

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by @APPY, May 9, 2020.

1. @APPY

@APPY Well-Known Member

I am Arpita . Living in kolkata known to many as the city of joy in india. I am the only child of my parents. I lost my father on this tuesday that is 5th of may 2020. My baba ( dad) was my best friend. I have celebrated all my triumphs with him , i have visited new places with him tried new cuisines with him fought over silly things cracked joke on each other aswell. My friendz used to call him my boyfriend. I was very very deeply connected and attached with him . Though he was diagnosed with terminal cancer on april 2020 he succumed to other medical conditions on may 5th. Now that he is gone i can feel the void .. a strange emptiness is engulfing me i am not being able to think or do anything properly. My life is at stake. I am not being able to take care of my mom properly. I feel crippled and do not know whether I can ever stand back on my legs or not. My dad , my hero is gone and with him my entire life's happiness is gone too. I miss u baba and will do that till my last breath.